Sunday, November 26, 2006

Introduction

Dear Friends,

This first entry is to welcome all of you to this blog site. I will be posting my thoughts and pictures of my upcoming pilgrimage to the Holy Land. All that I ask is for you prayers. I go as part of a group of 41 pilgrims from Mundelein Seminary in Illinois. Your prayers for our safety and growth in holiness would be most appreciated.

I hope that this blog makes some unity of thoughts and words possible between us. As I travel for the next three months, I hope to carry many of the prayer intentions of my family and friends. Please feel free to email me at bdulli@usml.edu with your prayer intentions, or just to say "hi", of course. You may not want to list intentions on this blog for the world to see, but I certainly encourage you to email me.

I truly believe that my ministry for the next three months will be a ministry of prayer. I will be praying for peace, for the Holy Father, for religious understanding between people, and for the specific intentions of all of my relatives and friends. It is truly a gift for me to pray for you and to pray through the memories and affections I have for each of you.

This begins a brief compact that I make with you who are my friends. May we grow together in faith, hope and love.

Sincerely,

Brian Dulli

1 comment:

Pwenz said...

Hi Brian
Thanks for doing this. You and your group will be in my prayers. Enjoy your pilgrimage.
Pat